.

.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Kari's New Office!



Hello Friends, Family, Clients and Colleagues,

After 13 amazing years with Century 21-All Pros in American Fork, I have decided to move to an office closer to my home in Spanish Fork. I am forever indebted to Jerry Edwards and all of the agents at Century 21 for everything they taught me and they will be forever friends.

I am moving to Prudential Elite Real Estate and am excited to start a new adventure there. I have many friends and clients in Salt Lake County and in North Utah County and I will be continuing to service those areas, as well as the South part of Utah County, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any of your real estate needs.

Please change my email address in your address books to karidyerealtor@outlook.com . You can still find me at my facebook page listed below.


Your friendship and your business mean so much to me and I hope you will all keep in touch!


Kari Dye , MBA, Realtor (801)376-8404
http://www.facebook.com/kari.dyerealtor