Friday, July 22, 2016
Thursday, July 21, 2016
1. They have loads of expertise
2. They have turbocharged searching power
3. They have bullish negotiating chops
4. They’re connected to everyone
5. They adhere to a strict code of ethics
6. They’re your sage parent/data analyst/therapist—all rolled into one
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
1. Interest rates are incredibly low.
2. Banks are lending once again.
3. Prices are reasonable.
4. Technology has made investing significantly easier.
5. Knowledge is free.
6. Your job is unstable.
7. Ten years from now you’ll wish you had started today.
Saturday, July 16, 2016
I can get your home under contract quickly too! Call me for a free consultation and valuation of your home.
Mortgage rates barely budged this week, staying near record lows. The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 3.42% this week, just slightly above its all-time record low of 3.31% set in November of 2012.
"We describe the last few weeks as A Tale of Two Rates,” says Sean Becketti, Freddie Mac’s chief economist. “Immediately following the Brexit vote, U.S. Treasury yields plummeted to all-time lows. This week, markets stabilized and the 10-year Treasury yield rebounded sharply. In contrast, the 30-year mortgage rate declined after the Brexit vote, but only by half as much as the 10-year Treasury yield. This pattern suggests that mortgage rates are likely to remain low throughout the summer."
Freddie Mac reports the following national averages with mortgage rates for the week ending July 14:
• 30-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 3.42 percent, with an average 0.5 point, rising slightly from last week’s 3.41 percent. A year ago, 30-year rates averaged 4.09 percent.
• 15-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 2.72 percent, with an average 0.5 point, dropping from last week’s 2.74 percent. A year ago, 15-year rates averaged 3.25 percent.
• 5-year hybrid adjustable-rate mortgages: averaged 2.76 percent, with an average 0.4 point, rising from last week’s 2.68 percent average. Last year at this time, 5-year ARMs averaged 2.96 percent.
Source: Freddie Mac
Friday, July 15, 2016
Thank you to David Duke for doing such a great job on their loan & to Heather Townshend Jackson for helping them with the title work. :) What a great team!
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Friday, July 8, 2016
Thursday, June 30, 2016
5 bd/3 ba, 2096 sq ft home today! 1918 N 825 E, Lehi, .25 acre. Kari Dye, Realtor, BHHS 801-376-8404